Sunday, June 3, 2012

Twins?

So I always thought that Sophia looked more like me, and Dylan looks more like Josh. A few days ago my grandma posted this picture of me on Facebook: 

Compare it to this picture I took of Sophia last week: 
 Wow, this child is my clone! She has more hair than I did, and she's a little chunkier, but seriously, we could be twins! This kind of makes me nervous. Am I destined to deal with a mini me equipped with my same sassy attitude and potty mouth? Will she have my type A (slightly OCD) personality? Maybe. But for now, I'll just enjoy the fact that she looks just like me. :)


In other news, Dylan is still insisting on being Optimus Prime for Halloween. I think he should be The Hulk. This is just a small part of our negotiations earlier-

Dylan: Are you going to let me be Optimus Prime for Halloween? 
Me: Well, maybe we'll have to talk about it. 
Dylan:  Um, I think we just talked about it. 
Me: Halloween is a long time away Dylan.
Dylan: But I've never been Optimus Prime before. 

There may be no convincing this boy. The only reason I want him to consider another costume is he was Bumblebee last year and refused to wear the mask. And how cute would he be as The Hulk? Well, we have about 5 more months to come to an agreement. I doubt he's going to be the one to back down though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment