Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dylan's 4 year pictures!

Every year we have professional pictures taken of Dylan for his birthday. At first we went to a studio, but when he turned 2 we switched to Courtney Sargent Photography. We knew Courtney from high school, and her pictures are awesome. Having her take Dylan's (and now Sophia's) pictures was one of the best decisions we made. Today we got the disc with all of Dylan's 4 year pictures. Since we took them right before Josh's deployment, I convinced him to wear his ACU's for the pictures, and I love the way they came out! Although these pictures were for Dylan's birthday, we got a few really cute ones of Sophia in there. I can't post all of them because there are 79 pictures, but here are a few of my faves. Enjoy!














I am way behind on hanging pictures in the house, so this is another project that should keep me busy for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment