Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sophia is 5 months old!

We are 1 month away from Sophia's half-birthday. Time is going by way too fast. I totally meant to take pictures of Sophia today but she was in a onesie all day and I never got a chance to put her into a cute little outfit. I will definitely do it tomorrow. So at 5 months old she is sitting up, rolling, and scooting herself all over the place. It won't be long before she starts to crawl. No teeth yet, but the constant drool and biting makes me think that they will be popping out soon. She's been doing really well taking naps in her crib so tonight I'm letting her sleep in there. Hopefully it lasts longer than an hour or two. I'm sure the flash from the picture (below) didn't help. In honor of Sophia's 5 month birthday, Dylan and I made banana bread and cookies. I took some really cute pictures of him mixing the ingredients, but I'll have to post them another day. Gotta get some sleep because Josh will be home for his 4 day pass in a few hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment