Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick Updates!


I know it's been a while since I blogged. Things are busy around here! Maybe I was a little too ambitious thinking I'd be able to blog every day.  Dylan just finished his first session of swim lessons. He's going to stay in this same class for another 2 weeks because he needs to get more comfortable with keeping his face in the water, and he needs to work on listening (no surprise there!). Sophia continues to try to crawl. She scoots herself backwards, and in a circle, but I've only seen her bring herself to her knees a few times. And when she does, she puts her face down and licks the tile. 


Dylan got a really cute batman shirt! As long as he can contain his little attitude, we are going to see the Dark Knight in a week or so.


 AND we are starting to bring back the mohawk! I'm going to let it get a little longer before I make a decision about shaving the sides. 


Later that day, batman needed a nap. 
While Dylan slept, Sophia and I kept busy. I used the front camera on my iPhone and let her look at herself while I recorded it. The result was hilarious. Watch the video below!






No comments:

Post a Comment