Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Anniversary!

I know I usually only post about the kids, but today I'm gonna talk about me and Josh.  Today is our 7th wedding anniversary! Pretty crazy, right?! On our wedding day we were only 20 years old, living in our first apartment, and everything was planned within 3 weeks. So much has happened in the past 7 years. Just like every relationship, we've had so many beautiful memories, and some not so shining moments. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes marriage is hard. We've been together since we were 17, and a person grows tremendously between 17 and 27. There was a point in time that I wasn't even sure we'd make it. Instead of saying it was too hard, and giving up like so many couples do, we worked on it. Now I can honestly say that we have an amazing relationship and it gets better everyday. I love him so much and I can't picture my life without him. It's tough being away from him (especially on special days like this), but he's worth waiting for. He means the world to me, and I'd marry him all over again in a second. I came across this quote a while ago: 
"the couples that are 
"meant to be" 
are the ones that go through 
everything that is meant to 
tear them apart and 
come out even stronger
than they were before."
I can't think of words that describe us any better than that. We aren't a perfect couple by any means, but we are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary love!

Our first minutes as a married couple: 
The most recent picture I can find of us: 


No comments:

Post a Comment