Saturday, September 15, 2012

Who taught you to pose like that?

On my last post I said Dylan had taken some self portraits with my camera. When I say some, I mean like 20. I was looking through them and laughing so hard because some of them look like they are straight from myspace. OMG. Where does this kid learn these things? From me? Jesus, I hope not. Here are some of my faves-




 Yesterday on his way to school he was telling me that a girl in his class cries because she misses her mom. Then he said "but I never miss you because I'm brave". Um....ok? You don't miss me at all? Not even a little?? ha ha, this kid cracks me up. 

Sophia is on the move, and it's actually helped her neediness a lot. Rather than wanting me to hold her all day, she's ok with crawling around and finding things to hold on to while she stands. She can cruise around the table, and will let go and stand by herself for a few seconds at a time. Josh thinks she'll be walking in the next month so we'll see! 
Sunday is the last day of this online class I am taking, so that should free up some time for me for at least 2 months. Mid-November my respiratory classes will start, so that's going to be another hectic time for us. I'm really excited that time is going by so fast because every day that passes is one day closer to Josh being home with us! And the countdown continues...



1 comment:

  1. when ur other class starts and you need help me and kayla will be home so we can help with the kids

    ReplyDelete